If you have recently purchased Monolith M-TWE (True Wireless Earbuds) this article will guide you through the process of setting up the gear with SoundID.
In this article:
Connecting your Earbuds to the device
- Remove both earphones from the charging case. They will power on automatically.
- Momentarily press the touchpad on either earphone twice, then press and hold it for 2 seconds.
- Select and pair the Monolith M-TWE from the Bluetooth list in phone Settings.
- Press PAIR in the second popup to connect the second earphone.
Setting up with SoundID
You will be required to download and install the SoundID app on your mobile device in order to proceed. The app is available in Google Play and App Store. You can also scan a QR code included in the user manual booklet (page 10) and it will redirect you to the store page.
- Open your app store.
- Type in SoundID to search.
- Download and install.
Once done, please register or login to the SoundID profile to continue.
The earbuds can save your personalized profile and allow you to experience personalized sound without the need to connect to the SoundID app once the initial set-up has been done.
- Launch SoundID.
- Tap on "Connect".
- Select "Monoprice M-TWE" to continue.
- Scroll down and tap on "Connect product".
- Confirm the action by tapping "Connect" one more time.
Make sure the earbuds are visible and in range with your device.
Got it! What's next?
Create your personalized sound experience through the Sound Preference Test and Hearing Test in the SoundID app.
- Once the headphones are connected, complete the Preference Test in
order to create your SoundID Profile
- When the test is finished, the app will automatically upload your
personalized profile to your earphones and you’ll be able to
experience personalized sound wherever you go
- Under Monoprice M-TWE entry via Connect menu in-app you
can toggle SoundID personalization On and Off
- For further personalization, you can always return to the app and
continue with more Preference and Hearing tests
Make your headphones truly personal with Parametric EQ
- Make custom adjustments
- Save the presets
- Enjoy them on headphones
Take control into your hands with SoundID Custom EQ feature.
You can sync and save your SoundID profile with earbuds, so you don't have to launch SoundID every time. Please toggle on the "SoundID optimization" feature. This option is cross-platform, so you don't have to worry about anything!
If you're stuck, please refer to our Getting Started with SoundID article.